Patrick Kane is Lead Instructor of History at Sharjah Higher Colleges of Technology in the United Arab Emirates.
My Other History Blogs
- Issues in World History and Humanities
- Norman Culture and Empire: 1050-1200 CE
- Black Athena and Afroasiatic Cultural Influence
- US History 20th Century
- American History 19th Century: 1820-1898
- World History: 500-1600 C.E.
- World History: City States and Empires to 500 AD
- The Atlantic System and Slavery in Modern History
- Muslim and Jewish Culture in the European-Latin Middle Ages
Author Archives: Patrick Kane
The problems of World History for scholars and students is explored in this new blog. I hope to highlight and point to new directions of research and issues in world history and the problem of underestimating resistance to globalization and Eurocentric theories of history. Continue reading
This is the excerpt for your very first post. Continue reading